White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour, spooned and leveled in cup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and beat well.
- Sift flour, soda, salt. Blend into butter. Stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets (or lined with parchment). Bake for 8-12 minutes until edges brown. Let cool on sheet then transfer to container